[Ferguson-dna] NGS Sales

Matt Ferguson fergshere at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 11:03:37 CST 2016

Colin,

I’m in R1b > L21 > L1065 > S764 >S756 Scots Branch II and would like to
participate in the BigY test.

It looks like there are only six kits in this haplogroup: B5642, 19263 /
389923, 53675, 235156 and 89310.

Crowd sourcing sounds like the way to go. I can create a GoFundMe site for
this effort since, as you said, the cost is $575.

Who’s in?

Regards,
Matt Ferguson