[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call

Kathy Brock kathybrock5 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 11:33:46 CDT 2017

My Autosomal DNA:

Gedmatch.com kit # M237041
FTDNA.com Kit #B161562

My 2nd great grandfather was:

   - Stephen R. Ferguson      *married Julia Ann Culp*

b. 26 Nov 1816 Chester, Chester, SC    d. 29 Apr 1907 Chester, Chester, SC

Earliest known Ferguson Ancestor:  John Ferguson 1650-1717 and wife Anne
Stubbleson 1665-1735.  I believe John's father was also named John Ferguson
1630-1692, married to Janet Turnbul 1630-1692 in Scotland.

Kathy Brock