[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call

Kathy Brock kathybrock5 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 11:57:45 CDT 2017

Colin,

My Mother, Ozell Walker, was tested with AncestryDNA and I am the
administrator.
Her 2nd great grandfather was William Y Ferguson, 1774-1846 of Chester Co.,
SC (married to Anna Robinson 1793-1850 of Chester Co SC).
Gedmatch.com kit # A111744

I am also the administrator for my cousin's DNA and I believe I have
already registered him in the Ferguson Project:

*Franklin Walker*
FTDNA.com Kit # 183974

Franklin was my mother's 1st cousin, so his 2nd great grandfather was also
William Y Ferguson, 1774-1846 of Chester Co., SC (married to Anna Robinson
1793-1850 of Chester Co SC).

Please let me know if I need to upload Franklin's DNA to Gedmatch.

And are you the same Colin Ferguson I met at the Ferguson Family Reunion 3
years ago in Chester Co., SC hosted by Richard Ferguson?

Kathy Brock