[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call

Marjorie Fergusson marjorie.fergusson at me.com
Sat Apr 15 12:31:26 CDT 2017

1. John Ferguson, dates unknown but probably born ~1750, lived in North Uist.
(2nd great-grandfather’s info is sparse)

2. Neil Ferguson, b1789 North Uist, d1866 South Port Morien, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.
(Great-grandfather and family are the ones who emigrated from North Uist to Cape Breton Island in 1841.)

3. My father’s GEDmatch ID: A693982

These Fergusons may possibly have connections to Fergusons in South Uist, Harris or Skye.

Marjorie