[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call

Sharyle sharyleki at aol.com
Sat Apr 15 12:35:31 CDT 2017

Info for Sharyle Passwaters Kingston

1. 2nd great-grandfather Fergus: Francis Newton Fergus, b 6 Jan 1861 Cookeville, Putnam, TN, d 28 Jun 1938 Saint John, Stafford, KS

2. Oldest known Fergus ancestor (6th great-grandfather): Francis Fergus, b abt 1815, Tyrone, Ulster, Ireland; d abt 1796

3. GEDmatch number: T227676

Thank you Colin and John!

Sharyle