[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call

SUSAN EVANS jl.evans at att.net
Sat Apr 15 13:22:27 CDT 2017

For  Frank R. Ferguson, FT DNA # 268260
1.  2nd Great Grandfather: Jameson Ferguson (1831-1924) Born in the part of Cabell County, (West) Virginia that later became Wayne County, West Virginia; Died Wayne County, West Virginia.  Married Elizabeth Booth (~1834-1895).
2.  Earliest Known Ferguson Ancestor: Samuel Ferguson (1744-1825) Died in the part of Cabell County, (West) Virginia that later became Wayne County, West Virginia.  Married Mary Jameson (1746-1827).
3. GedMatch # M703030
Susan Ferguson Evans