[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call

Warren Ferguson warreneferguson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 14:27:03 CDT 2017

Warren E Ferguson Jr - Portland, OR

1. 2nd Great Grandfather Ferguson with dates, places
         William Ferguson, 1823 (PA) -1897 (OH)
2. Earliest Known Ferguson Ancestor with dates, places
Alexander Ferguson (son of Neal Ferguson ???) was born
19 Jun 1790 in Magheragall, County Antrim, Ireland, and
died 01 Feb 1883 in Rush Creek, Logan Co., OH.
He married Margaret.
3. GEDMATCH ID Number
GEDCOM ID   5816721