[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call

Ron Ferguson wrf at nb.sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 15 16:44:01 CDT 2017

1.  My 2x-great-grandfather was William F. Ferguson. He was born in Sheffield Parish, Sunbury Co., New Brunswick, Canada, in 1825. He died in nearby Lakeville Corner, Sunbury Co., New Brunswick, Canada, on September 25, 1882.

2.  My 3x-great-grandfather was George Ferguson. I don't know when or where he was born, but he died sometime before the 1851 census in New Brunswick, Canada, as his wife was listed as a widow then. When he married Mary Cowperthwaite in Sheffield Parish in 1814, it was recorded that he was from Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.

3.  My GEDMATCH ID number is A093868.