[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call
wrf at nb.sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 15 16:44:01 CDT 2017
1. My 2x-great-grandfather was William F. Ferguson. He was born in Sheffield Parish, Sunbury Co., New Brunswick, Canada, in 1825. He died in nearby Lakeville Corner, Sunbury Co., New Brunswick, Canada, on September 25, 1882.
2. My 3x-great-grandfather was George Ferguson. I don't know when or where he was born, but he died sometime before the 1851 census in New Brunswick, Canada, as his wife was listed as a widow then. When he married Mary Cowperthwaite in Sheffield Parish in 1814, it was recorded that he was from Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.
3. My GEDMATCH ID number is A093868.
From: Ferguson-dna [mailto:ferguson-dna-bounces at cfsna.net] On Behalf Of Colin Ferguson via Ferguson-dna
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2017 1:12 PM
To: ferguson-dna at cfsna.net
Cc: Colin Ferguson
Subject: [Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call
One of the purposes of this list is to support people working on their Fergus(s)on ancestry using autosomal DNA. John Smeltzer serves as our admin/advisor on matters related to autosomal testing and you may post questions to him via this list. Since autosomal testing is done by three different companies our platform for comparison and analysis is the site known as GEDMATCH.com and Fergus(s)on autosomal testers are advised to upload their data to that site. Instructions on how to do that are here:
If you have uploaded your data to GEDMATCH please reply to this message and let us know the following:
1. 2nd Great Grandfather Ferguson with dates, places
2. Earliest Known Ferguson Ancestor with dates, places
3. GEDMATCH ID Number
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ferguson-dna