[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call

DEBBIES224 at aol.com DEBBIES224 at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 00:22:26 CDT 2017

Oh and perhaps I should mention that I have Ferguson on three sides of my
tree.  Both Paternal Grandparents and my Maternal Grandparent.  I am
focusing on my Maternal Ferguson side which is where my cousin is from.  I  am
hoping he is not from the Ferguson line on my other sides or it will be one
big mess.  Thanks.

In a message dated 4/16/2017 1:11:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,