[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call

Doug Drake douglas.drake at cox.net
Sun Apr 16 10:09:10 CDT 2017

Mine is a DNA success story of finding the non-paternity event that tied me to the Ferguson line. You’ll find my Gedcom info below and that of Larry, my half uncle, confirmed by Y-DNA and autosomal tests.

Douglas Drake – Gedmatch ID’s - T144547, A771451, M205103

2nd GG - Augustus Harvey Ferguson, b. 15 AUG 1840 • Danbury, Connecticut, d. 29 MAR 1901 • Danbury, Connecticut

Earliest known – William Ferguson, b. 19 SEP 1780 • Ridgefield, Connecticut, d. 31 DEC 1848 • Ridgefield, Connecticut

Larry Ferguson – Gedmatch ID - T059133

2nd GG - David R Ferguson, b. 11 OCT 1811 • Ridgebury, Connecticut, d. 10 JAN 1875 • Danbury, Connecticut (father of Augustus Harvey)

Earliest known – William Ferguson, b. 19 SEP 1780 • Ridgefield, Connecticut, d. 31 DEC 1848 • Ridgefield, Connecticut (father of David R.)

I’m looking for descendants of Nathaniel E Ferguson, b. 1791 • Southeast, New York, d. 28 AUG 1841 • Danbury, Connecticut, who I believe is William’s brother. He is also the father of Thomas Jefferson Ferguson who made his fortune in the gold fields of California. (Story here <http://keywestmaritime.org/journal/v23-1_2012fall.pdf> )

- Doug