[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call

raidergod1965 at att.net raidergod1965 at att.net
Sun Apr 16 12:00:02 CDT 2017

Great-Great Grandfather - John McHenry (Mack) Ferguson-born 10 May 1863, Cromwell, Ohio County, Kentucky; died 23 Jan 1957, Truth Or Consequences, Sierra County, New Mexico

Earliest Known Ferguson  Ancestory – Great-Great-Great-Great Grandfather Paul Ferguson – Born 1805-1808 (Est) – South Carolina; died 1842 (Kentucky)

My GEDMATCH ID Number is A166176; T172016; PA166176M1; PA166176P1

Not sure why I have so many nowj.

I also included my father who did autosomal – John Dwayne Ferguson; his paternal Uncle who did YDNA – Tommy Morgan Ferguson

A166176
Thomas Scott Ferguson

T834928
John Dwayne Ferguson