[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call

Sherri Draper mytngenes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 14:59:39 CDT 2017

Here is my information:

1.  2nd Great Grandfather: George Mansfield Ferguson, Sr b 1824, TN; d 1900
Nashville, Davidson Co, TN

2.  Earliest know Ferguson Ancestor: Toliver Ferguson, b abt 1800, TN; d
1843 Gonzales Co, TX

3.  GEDMATCH ID Number(s):

      T677822 (mytngenes, me)

      T298992 (Elbert Landis Ferguson, my dad)

I don't really know how I ended up with two IDs since my dad was the only
DNA donor.

Sherri Ferguson Draper, aka "mytngenes"