[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call

Sherry Furgeson Ball sherryfurgesonball at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 15:56:44 CDT 2017

My name is Sherry Furgeson Ball, kit number 247859. My 2nd gr grandfather
is Thomas Jefferson Furguson/Furgerson b. 1817 in Wilkes Co. NC....lived in
Wayne and Lawrence Co. Tn.....married Elizabeth Freeman Jan 1839 in
Pulaski, Giles Co. Tn.....d. 1893 in Deport, Lamar Co TX. He is also our
earliest known Furgerson. Based on census info, His father was born in
Ireland and mother in NC.

This info is on Gedmatch, but I have never figured out how to use it
properly. Also, we match Denmans and McCloud, so there may be an event in
the line. Don't know for sure.

--
Sherry