[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call

cynthia brown brownca62 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 16:52:56 CDT 2017

Doyle Browning, Autosonomal, G-grandmother, Cynthia Ferguson b abt, 1837
GA, d unknown,  supposedly in Montgomery Co AR, disappeared after 1880
Montgomery Co census, husband unknown, she is daughter of John Ferguson b
1804 NC, (wife, Elizabeth Bradshaw 1806) Haywood Co NC, d 1880 Montgomery
Co AR, son of Robert Ferguson and Frances (Fanny) Love of Haywood Co NC.
Thank goodness for Autosonomal DNA as I have discovered *many* cousins
through this test to support the Ferguson and adjoining family lines,
Bradshaw, McClure etc.         Gedmatch #T895714.
Account manager Cindy Browning