[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call

C. Scott Ferguson scottferguson01 at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 16 23:14:13 CDT 2017

Gedcom number as well :  4575979

https://www.gedmatch.com/individual_detail.php?id_family=4575979
<https://www.gedmatch.com/individual_detail.php?id_family=4575979&id_ged=I28
44> &id_ged=I2844

Scott

  _____

From: C. Scott Ferguson [mailto:scottferguson01 at bellsouth.net]
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2017 10:58 PM
To: 'Mail List'
Cc: 'Colin Ferguson'
Subject: RE: [Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call

Hello I am Christopher Scott Ferguson  family tree dna kit 46951 y-search
jphn5

1.	Union Clay Ferguson   b 10 Apr 1862   Randolph, North Carolina, USA
2.	John Ferguson    b abt 1766 , North Carolina? , Married To Sarah
Barton.
3.	GEDMatch ID <https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/GEDMatch> : M192858

Scott

  _____