[Ferguson-dna] Gedmatch upload

Ina inagibbons at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 15:03:57 CDT 2017

Hi Colin,
I've uploaded both my dna and my sons to Gedmatch.com.  My gedmatch number is A830032 and my son Michael Gibbons is A941268.
My Ferguson ancestror's are:
Mother: Flora Ferguson born 1920 in Greenock, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Grandfather: Alexander Douglas Ferguson born 1888 in Greenock, Renfrewshire, Scotland\Great Grandfather: John Ferguson, born 1856 in Greenock, Renfrewshire, Scotland
GG Grandfather: John Ferguson born abt 1830.  Not sure where he was born.  He produced two sons with Isabella McDougall (John b. 1856 and Fergus b. 1860).  Don't believe they ever married so this is my brick wall.
Thanks for all you do.
Ina Gibbons