[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call

charlene mun charl.mun at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 21:44:00 CDT 2017

2nd great grandfather William Ferguson b 1826 Wigtownshire, Scotland d 1862 Darwin, Clark, IL, USA
His parents John Hill Ferguson b 1798 Londonderry Co, Ireland d. 1876 Newton-Stewart, Wigtownshire, Scotland, and Sushanna Susan Millar
Earliest known Ferguson Ancestor 4th great grandfather William Ferguson b. abt 1770 “Newtown” Limavady, “Derry” Londonderry Co, Ireland. Wife Letitia maiden name also Fergusson. Their known children were Samuel, Malcolm, Margaret, John Hill, Andrew and possibly Joseph.
My autosomal GEDmatch  kit A162271     My name is Charlene mundy