[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call

jjfergsatx at aol.com jjfergsatx at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 15:33:12 CDT 2017

Colin,
Following is the requested Information.

1. 2nd Great Grandfather Ferguson with dates, places
My second Great Grandfather is John Ferguson Birthplace Kentucky (county unknown) Born Dec 12,1813;  Died Oct 22, 1900 Payne County Oklahoma.

2. Earliest known Ferguson Ancestor with dates and, places
John Ferguson born Dec 12, 1813 (noted above) is my earliest know Ferguson ancestor.  I do know his father was born in Virginia based upon census records.

3. GedMatch ID:  My GedmatchID is DG150414

Regards,
Jim Ferguson
(James J Ferguson)