[Ferguson-dna] Suggestions for Using Gedmatch

Jeri Jahnke jeri at tormenta.com
Wed Apr 19 18:11:16 CDT 2017

Hi, Don -- enjoyed hearing what you found; thanks!  I asked Ancestry to
send you an invitation at the cox email; see if you can get into the
individual pages as a guest.  If not, send me an email private to the
tormenta address, and I can send you the comment I included at Richard's
page.

The following are the kits of us three siblings who are related to Dad.
 (The other kits are our mother, my husband and his mother; Mom and Dad
were not related.)

T729484 Carol Ann Ferguson

T227561 Jeri Elyse Ferguson   (Jeri Ferguson Jahnke)

T555355 Mark Evan Ferguson
All the best,
Jeri