[Ferguson-dna] DNA Day Sale

Colin Ferguson colin.fergie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 11:22:30 CDT 2017

Hi Matt,
I'd do the BigY since it is capable of discovering new branches in a
tree whereas specific SNP will only tell you if you fit into an
existing branch. You are in a small subgroup of the Scots Branch II
with DYS448=20 and there is a lot we don't know about it. I think
Chuck will be ordering BigY and a comparison to him is a logical first
step in trying to unravel the relationship between Branchs I and II.
Colin