[Ferguson-dna] DNA Day Sale

Colin Ferguson colin.fergie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 11:54:48 CDT 2017

Sarah,
Thanks to the efforts of our co-admin Marcia Vierra your group: I2 >
M223 > L126 > Y4750 Isles/Sc - 16 is well characterized so no more
BigY are needed. FTDNA does not have a suitable SNP pack for this
group nor do they offer enough of the individual SNP involved to be
useful. If you want to double check my prediction that you are
BY3819+, BY3822+, Y20072+, BY3821+ and A11741- then you can order
these from yseq.net at $17.50 each.

If you want to go beyond BigY then there may still be more to learn
via the Y Elite 2.1 offered by https://www.fullgenomes.com/ at $795
Colin