[Ferguson-dna] Gedmatch upload

Matt Ferguson fergshere at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 17:20:19 CDT 2017

Hello genetic relatives,

Second Great Grandfather, et. al.

John Archie Ferguson, 1852 - 1916

B: 10 November 1852, Chamois, Osage, Missouri, USA

D: 25 May 1916, Shreveport, Bossier, Louisiana, USA

(confirmed through family lore, and ancestry)

David Jackson Ferguson, 1833–1902

Birth 12 APRIL 1833 • Chamois, Osage, Missouri, USA

Death 2 JANUARY 1902 • Texarkana, Bowie, Texas, USA

(confirmed through family lore, and Ancestry)

John Ferguson, 1780–1840

Birth 1780 • Amherst, Amherst, Virginia, USA

Death 28 MARCH 1840 • Gasconade, (possibly Osage), Missouri, USA

(unconfirmed; connect-the-dots from Ancestry)

David Ferguson, 1762–1801

Birth 1762 • Abernyte, Perth, Scotland

Death 1801 • Virginia, United States

(unconfirmed; connect-the-dots from Ancestry)

James Ferguson, 1739–

Birth 18 OCT 1739 • Kilwinning Ayrshire, Scotland

Death Virginia

(unconfirmed; connect-the-dots from Ancestry)

GEDMATCH ID Number: M317008
FTDNA kit: 235156

R1b : R-M269 > L21 > L1065 (Scots Branch II) > S764 > S756

Cheers,

Matt Ferguson