[Ferguson-dna] James Ferguson m. Sarah Ponder

raidergod1965 at att.net raidergod1965 at att.net
Sun Feb 19 18:04:09 CST 2017

Hi Colin,

I noticed that we had a new match on FTDNA (65/67 markers)-Stanley Howard Ferguson.  I’m not sure this is CFSNA kit 637857 though.  On CFSNA is shows 637857 as pending but the family tree matches mine exactly…so I’m really interested to see who that is.  Does Stanley have a different kit number?

Here’s some info I got from ancestry and based on emails from Stanley’s son, James:

For Stanley Howard Ferguson on FTDNA, I believe his son James Ferguson
Stanley’s father – Dean Boyd Ferguson (born 29 Jan 1920).
Dean Boy’s father - listed as Wilbert Homer Ferguson(born 1897).
Wilbert’s Homer Father – Wilbert M Ferguson (1866)
Wilbert M Father – John P (born 1817…can’t find if “P” means Paul or not).
John P Father – Thomas Ferguson (1786)
Thomas Father – Pvt Henry Ferguson married to Elizabeth Pollock
Henry’s Father – James (1730); Henry’s brothers are listed as Isaac, James, Nimrod, Thomas, Grant Vincent
James Father  - Thomas (1700)

I’m not certain about the accuracy yet but with the number of markers that matched up with Stanley and the different Ferguson names coming up here seems interesting.

v/r
Tom

Sent from Mail for Windows 10