[Ferguson-dna] Joseph FERGUSON b.~1820 OH; d.1893 Jasper County IA; m. Saphrona THAYER

Colin Ferguson colin.fergie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 22:26:05 CST 2017

I've lost contact with kit 91583 who ancestor is Joseph Ferguson.
Hopefully she subscribes to our mail list. Recently Joseph's obituary
was posted on the Find A Grave site and it states that he was born
Nov. 30, 1819 Harrison County, Ohio and orphaned when young.

The only Ferguson household in the 1820 census of Harrison County, OH
with males under 10  is Henry Ferguson Jr. Henry Ferguson Sr. in that
census is the ancestor of kit 73280 whom you match closely in
Haplogroup: I2 > M223 > L126 > Y4750 Isles/Sc - 16
==
Cheers,
Colin