[Ferguson-dna] John Ferguson and Ann Stubbleson

Charles Savage chucksavage2 at att.net
Wed Mar 15 12:48:24 CDT 2017

Colin,
Great to hear from you. Do you know when our article will be published? Additionally, am I free to share with others chasing our family trees?
Please change my email to chuckroots1 at gmail.com
Be BlessedChuck

    On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:42 PM, Colin Ferguson via Ferguson-dna <ferguson-dna at cfsna.net> wrote:

 New results are in for kit 639562, another descendant of John and Ann
via James Ferguson and Agnes Adams. All the known descendants of John
Ferguson and Ann Stubbleson who have yDNA tested are shown on this
page by kit number:
http://www.dna.cfsna.net/GEN/USA/VA/Stubbleson.html

The tree shown is based on pedigrees submitted to the project but I
don't know that they are all verifiable all the way back to John and
Ann.

The John and Ann descendants are a subset of a larger group of
Ferguson found here:
http://www.dna.cfsna.net/HAP/R1b/Scots_II.htm