[Ferguson-dna] DNA Testing with Ancestry

Sharyle sharyleki at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 23:11:24 CDT 2017

Sherri Draper.

You can find the information to transfer autosomal DNA to FTDNA from other companies, such as Ancestry or 23andme, on the FTDNA web site under the DNA tests tab. The cost is as low as $19 so it's a good time to do it. Here is the link:

https://www.familytreedna.com/autosomal-transfer

Sharyle Kingston