[Ferguson-dna] 7 New Participants Now Pending

Marjorie Fergusson marjorie.fergusson at me.com
Wed Mar 29 06:32:56 CDT 2017

Kit #641311, I have a photo of Mary Belle MacKenzie, Alexander Ferguson’s wife, if you’re interested. Mary Belle was a niece to my father’s grandfather, and used to visit him at Cow Bay, Cape Breton, from Boston.

(Her mother Catherine was a Ferguson from North Uist, though apparently not closely related to Alexander's Fergusons.)

Feel free to email me.

Marjorie