[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call

Bruce Ferguson ferguson.bruce at bellsouth.net
Sun May 21 14:19:21 CDT 2017

Colin,

Wasn't sure how to reply within the thread as I wasn't on the mailing list
when it went out.  I've loaded my son's autosomal to GEDMatch #A602228.  I
submitted for a Y111 to FTDNA this month kit #697280.

1.      2nd ggf for #A602228  is Joseph Robert Ferguson born 5 Nov 1843
(maybe Perry Co, Al). Died 5 Jul 1909, Winston Co, MS.

2.      Earliest known is Josiah Ferguson born abt. 1800 South Carolina
(probably Greenville). Died aft 1880 Winston Co, MS.  Also, 2nd ggf for kit
#697280

#A602228 appears to match kit #M237041 submitted by Kathy Brock

Colin Ferguson
<mailto:ferguson-dna%40cfsna.net?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BFerguson-dna%5D%20Autoso
mal%20Roll%20Call&In-Reply-To=%3CCAEfV5jAOPXXjCLhuaym3zm4md-UzPFr%2Bnd%3Dn8E
%3Dr0aBRDC8TQQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E> colin.fergie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 11:11:32 CDT 2017

<http://cfsna.net/pipermail/ferguson-dna_cfsna.net/2017-April/000027.html>
[Ferguson-dna] New R-M222 result, possible S673+
<http://cfsna.net/pipermail/ferguson-dna_cfsna.net/2017-April/000029.html>
[Ferguson-dna] Autosomal Roll Call
<http://cfsna.net/pipermail/ferguson-dna_cfsna.net/2017-April/date.html#28>
[ date ]
<http://cfsna.net/pipermail/ferguson-dna_cfsna.net/2017-April/thread.html#28
> [ thread ]
<http://cfsna.net/pipermail/ferguson-dna_cfsna.net/2017-April/subject.html#2
8> [ subject ]
<http://cfsna.net/pipermail/ferguson-dna_cfsna.net/2017-April/author.html#28
> [ author ]

  _____

One of the purposes of this list is to support people working on their

Fergus(s)on ancestry using autosomal DNA. John Smeltzer serves as our

admin/advisor on matters related to autosomal testing and you may post

questions to him via this list. Since autosomal testing is done by three

different companies our platform for comparison and analysis is the site

known as GEDMATCH.com and Fergus(s)on autosomal testers are advised to

upload their data to that site. Instructions on how to do that are here:

 <http://www.dna.cfsna.net/FFinder/GEDmatch.htm>
http://www.dna.cfsna.net/FFinder/GEDmatch.htm

If you have uploaded your data to GEDMATCH please reply to this message and

let us know the following:

1. 2nd Great Grandfather Ferguson with dates, places

2. Earliest Known Ferguson Ancestor with dates, places

3. GEDMATCH ID Number

====

Colin