Advantages & Eligibility
When you join CFSNA
you will receive….
• A lapel pin bearing the Clan Fergusson badge
• A laminated membership card bearing the Clan Fergusson badge
• Online access to The Society’s quarterly publication “The Bee Line”
• A colorful membership certificate suitable for framing
• A directory listing members and giving pertinent information about the Society
• Association with persons having a common heritage
• Contact with Society members working on family histories
• Access to the Society’s passworded collection of Clan Fergusson genealogical and historical information
• Membership fees and donations are deductible under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S.Revenue Code
• New Membership and Processing fee waived if you join the Fergus(s)on DNA project
|WOULD YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION?
Click either here or on the image to view or download “Clan Fergusson Society of North America; An Introduction and Invitation to Join”
Persons, either male of female, who bear or have borne by direct line of descent any eligible name, or who can establish a resonable presumption of direct descent from an ancestor of eligilble name, are elligible to apply for membership.
Eligible names include Fergusson (all spellings); Fergie, Fergus, Fergushill, Fergussill, Ferrie, Ferries, Ferris, Farris, Forgan, Forgie, Grevsack, Hardie, Hardy, Keddle, Keddie, Ketchen, Kidd, Kiddie, Kydd, MacAdie, MacCade, MacErries, MacFergus, MacFhearguis, MacFirries, MacHerries, MacInlay, MacIrish, MacKadie, MacKeddie, MacKerras, MacKersey, MacKestan, MacKiddie, MacMagnus, MacTaver.
If your name is not listed, and you think that it should be, please let us know.